This is Delphi, A free premium blogger theme for you.

Sabtu, 01 September 2012

"Don't get too close to me. 'Cause I've got an itch you can't believe. I think something laid eggs on me."

Yes, THR is reporting that Henry Winkler will be back for a handful of episodes on the new season of Arrested Development - coming Spring 2013 on Netflix!

Winkler will be reprising his role as Barry Zuckerkorn, the insanely incompetent family lawyer for the Bluths. Winkler even recently tweeted: "I am supposed to be memorizing an Arrested Development scene with Maybe for today … don't tell anyone I was here OK?????"

Winkler also recently tweeted out a picture of himself with actor Scott Baio, who plays attorney Bob Loblaw (of Bob Loblaw's Law Blog), from the set!


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 komentar:

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Me just me,,,on my way to actualize my self...