This is Delphi, A free premium blogger theme for you.

Selasa, 28 Agustus 2012

We now know what the big Marvel TV series is that Joss Whedon is helping bring to ABC, which is set inside the Marvel Cinematic Universe and tied into the Avengers – It’s S.H.I.E.L.D.

Deadline broke the big news, revealing S.H.I.E.L.D. has officially been given a green light for a pilot by ABC. Whedon will co-write the pilot and possibly direct it as well. Writing with him will be his brother, Jed Whedon and Jed’s wife, Maurissa Tancharoen. Jed Whedon and Tancharoen wrote Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog with Joss Whedon and were most recently writers on Spartacus.

Executive producing along with the Whedon brothers and Tancharoen will be Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb and Jeffrey Bell. Bell is another former Whedon collaborator, having been the showrunner on Angel in its final seasons - making it likely he could serve as showrunner on S.H.I.E.L.D. if it gets a series pickup. (Whedon will be a bit too busy prepping Avengers 2 to serve in that capacity, one would assume)

With the pilot already greenlit, it’s looking very possible that S.H.I.E.L.D., should it get a series order (and it has to... right?), would be on the schedule for fall 2013.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 komentar:

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Me just me,,,on my way to actualize my self...