This is Delphi, A free premium blogger theme for you.

Rabu, 05 September 2012

Last week, we heard from Fernando Meireilles that his close friend and fellow filmmaker Jose Padilha was going through "hell" on the set of his upcoming RoboCop reboot. However, Padilha plays down these claims in a recent interview with Brazilian newspaper Cinema em Cinema.

"I have a script I’m happy with and I got the cast I have picked," he said. "The director of photography is Lula Carvalho, my editor is Daniel Rezende (City of God, Elite Squad, The Tree of Life). I was even consulted for the selection of the producers."

As for the rumors of his bad time spent in pre-production, the director added, "We deal with those difficulties with coolness and familiarity."

So perhaps Padilha's hellish experience with the studio was a little bit exaggerated. On the other hand, as Latino Review points out, this could also just be the RoboCop helmer's own way of protecting himself.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 komentar:

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Me just me,,,on my way to actualize my self...