This is Delphi, A free premium blogger theme for you.

Rabu, 05 September 2012

Sometimes you can be too famous.

Actor Tobey Maguire has been cut from the final edit of director Ang Lee's upcoming Life of Pi, where he had a small role as a writer interviewing the other characters. According to sources for The Hollywood Reporter, "the actor's performance wasn't working -- he may have been too famous for the role." The cast is made up of relative unknowns.

The character has been recast and reshot with Prometheus actor Rafe Spall.

Maguire told THR, "I fully support Ang's decision to go a different direction for this role in Life of Pi. Ang shared a lot of the film with me, and what I saw was absolutely beautiful."

"To be consistent with the other casting choices made for the film, I decided to go with an entirely international cast. I very much admire Tobey and look forward to working with him again in the future," said Lee.

Life of Pi opens December 14.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 komentar:

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Me just me,,,on my way to actualize my self...